Check back often for updates on the progress of San Benito High School’s modernization program funded by the voter-approved Measures G and U bonds.
- Citizens Oversight Committee 2018-2019 Annual and Final Report
- Citizens Oversight Committee 2017-2018 Annual Report
- Citizens Oversight Committee 2016-2017 Annual Report
- Citizens Oversight Committee 2015-2016 Annual Report
Monitoring Measure G and U Expenditures
Six people comprise the San Benito High School District Measure G Citizens’ Oversight Committee, which will review the expenditure of Measure G bond funds and inform the public about the expenditure of bond proceeds. The committee will also review annual, independent financial and performance audits, conduct physical inspections of school buildings and grounds, review deferred maintenance plans, and prepare annual and final reports for the Board of Trustees and the public. On January 31, 2017, the Board of Trustees approved Resolution # 2016-2017-17 consolidating the Citizens’ Bond Oversight Committee for Measure G and Measure U.
The committee members are: Citizens Oversight Committee
Permissible Uses of Bond Proceeds
Proceeds from Measure G may be used for the following purposes:
- Construction, rehabilitation or replacement of school facilities
- Furniture and equipment
- Acquisition or lease of real property
- Limited to project list adopted by Board before the election
- Voter Approved Project List
The Role of the Committee
For a PowerPoint presentation detailing the role and responsibilities of the Measure G Oversight Committee, as presented by Marilyn J. Cleveland, Esq.